April 13, 2012

A Day @ Bearland Paradise Resort!


The newest Paradise Resort is now here in Iloilo! It's located at Brgy. Tanpael, Tigbauan and it's just a 20 minute drive from the city!


Posing at Bearland's main entrance together with my dad and my sisters.




Upon our entrance, we are welcomed with a kiddie pool.



Together with my sisters and my mom, we took a pose under the canopy.

This is the resort's Sunken Bar. It is located between the kiddie pool and the infinity pool.







Took a picture of my sisters with the infinity pool behind them. 






My parents checking out the place.





To provide relaxation and comfort, Bearland had this Sun Lounges.



 My twin and my sister enjoying the cool breeze.


My sister overlooking the beach.



This is the best shot that I have ever had at Bearland. What a scenic view of serene skies and bright blue sea!




A beautiful view of the beach.



The kiddie pool with a fountain at the center looks splendid at night.



This is Bearland's jacuzzi and infinity pool at night.



Bearland Paradise Resort

Address: Brgy. Tanpael, Tigbauan, Iloilo, Philippines 
Tel: (033) 333-0748 
      +63917 469 8512 or +63918 629 7840

For more information about Bearland Paradise Resort, you can visit their
official website http://www.bearlandresort.com/index.php/main/article/home
or their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/bearlandresort


No comments:

Post a Comment