September 13, 2012

KFC's Flavor Shots Meal & Krushers

Ever since I tried eating at KFC, I had always loved eating their chicken. It has a distinct taste that makes me come back over and over again. One of my favorite meal is the KFC Flavor Shots meal. It's for 50php and I usually order this whenever I'm tight on budget. This meal is perfect for anyone who wants just a little bit of something.

To make your dining experience more pleasurable at KFC, why don't you also try their Krushers?
It's a cold, delicious and indulgent treat filled with chewy real bitz.


The Flavor Shots meal comes in two variants: Mushroom gravy or Sweet chili.


I chose the mushroom gravy because I loved mixing the gravy to the rice and it makes my meal oh so yummy!


Look at how luscious those chicken strips are. It makes me wanna eat it right at this very moment.


This is one of my favorite yoghurt flavors, the Mixed Berries Krushers. It's a mix of strawberry and blueberry perfectly matched to sooth your thirsty throats.



REVIEW:
The mushroom gravy flavor shots meal is a good meal for me. It's enough to feed my hungry stomach though sometimes I would need more rice! It's affordable but it has a little chicken strip inside that bunch of breading. Thanks to the mushroom gravy, it saved the meal. For the Krushers, well it's a superb! I can really taste the strawberries and blueberries. It's perfect for summer or whenever you feel the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment