October 07, 2012

Calea's Best Seller Ice Cream Cake


It was the month of June when my parents left to go to Bacolod City for a vacation. Since I also missed my home town, I decided to go after them. During our stay there, my twin and I strolled the malls. We passed by Calea, a known pastry shop in Bacolod and decided to give ourselves a treat. We usually order their for ther chocolate cake but this time we wanted something different. My sister in law told me that their ice cream cakes are the best so, I told my twin that we should try their ice cream cakes. I asked the staff for their best seller and she pointed to us their chocolate mud pie. So my twin and I had the chocolate mud pie ice cream cake!

 Chocolate Mud Pie Ice Cream Cake
Php 90/slice

Back view 



Side view



 Front view


 Calea @ Robinson's Place Bacolod City


Serving a wide array of delectable sweets.



REVIEW:
Getting to taste Calea's ice cream cake is heaven. The chocolate mud pie is rich in chocolate ice cream and topped with choco cookie crumbs and walnuts. Though you need to have a glass of water beside you because I find it sweet the longer I eat it. The price is just right for the taste but some would find it expensive.


CALEA 

Ground Floor, Lourdes-C Bldg., 
14th Lacson Street, Bacolod City (Main Branch)

Ground Floor, Robinson’s Place, Mandalagan, Bacolod City 

Calea East Block 

Balay Quince 15th Street, Bacolod City, Philippines

2 comments: