August 07, 2015

Made to Order: Snacks to Go

Looking for yummy yet affordable food? If that's what you're looking for then you found the right page! These dishes are cooked with love and served fresh so you're sure you get to eat what's worth your money! 

We have 7 sumptuous dishes worth trying for and I assure you it's delish!!! We have Pasta casserole, Pasta alfredo, Creamy lasagna, California chicken wrap, Burrito and Chimichanga. Burrito is our staple food in the menu because it is in high demand and our bestseller. 

We have a menu every week and some of these may not be available. So better check my facebook page from time to time for the menu of the week. To order just send me a private message thru my Facebook page. Meet ups is every friday or weekends at Robinsons Mall.






 Pasta Casserole


 Pasta Alfredo


Creamy Lasagna


California chicken wrap 

Burrito (bestseller)


Chimichanga (deep fried burrito)


 Shepherd's Pie







1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete